Access Statement For ROCK VILLE Craster
Rock Ville is a semi detached house located in the picturesque Craster village with spectacular sea views.
This 4 star self-catering home sleeps 6 persons in 4 bedrooms.
We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement. If you have any queries please do contact us. Printed copies of this access statement are available. We look forward to welcoming you.
• We have our own website which gives details of facilities, availability and charges.
• Enquiries can be made via e-mail or phone.
• The village has a bus service to Alnwick, Berwick Upon Tweed and Newcastle.
• The nearest train station is at Alnmouth 7 miles away. The nearest airport is at Newcastle. We can provide car rental service details.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• There is off street parking for 2 cars beside the property. The parking area is smooth concrete and allows rear access to vehicles once parked.
• There is also storage for bicycles.
• There is a contact telephone number clearly displayed on the side of the property.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• All bedrooms are upstairs.
• There is a bathroom with shower (no bath) and an en suite with shower (no bath) in the twin bedroom.
• There is also a toilet downstairs.
• Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors are fitted.
• Cot, high chair and stair gate are available.
• Teletext TV with Freeview and remote control available. DVD, and music systems for CD & radio also provided.
• There is a pay phone and WiFi
• A standard size washer /dryer, which is front loading is provided in the kitchen. There are also external drying facilities in the garden.
• From the front sun lounge there are steps to the large enclosed garden with lawn leading to the seashore.
• There is a sunken patio area for a barbeque with garden furniture.
• 1 Double with king size bed, 1 twin and 2 single.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• Main bathroom has walk in single shower.
• En suite has walk in single shower.
• Access through entrance lobby.
• 4 ring electric hob with double electric oven. Microwave oven provided.
• Dishwasher and fridge/freezer provided.
• Kitchen table and chairs for 6.
• Fully equipped with crockery, pots, pans, cutlery and glassware.
Grounds and Gardens
• Pathways around the garden are smooth concrete and have the occasional small step. There are 3 steps into the sunken patio area.
• No Smoking premises.
• Address: Rock Ville is 13 Heugh Road, Craster, Alnwick, Northumberland. NE66 3TJ
Owners address 19 Heugh Road, Craster, Alnwick, Northumberland. NE66 3TJ
• Telephone: 01665 576 286
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.crasterhoildays.co.uk
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01665 576 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the last 30 years we've seen some of the most stunning sunrises and moonlit seascapes from the comfort of the sun lounge at Rock Ville.
Enjoy the comfort of the sun lounge looking out for seals, dolphins, seabirds and maritime activity.